Kathi Salley Randall, RNC-NIC, MSN, CNS, NNP-BC, USA
- Neonatal Critical Care Nurse Practitioner – Post-Master’s Clinical Certificate o Loma Linda University; Loma Linda, CA – June 2006
- Master of Science in Nursing – Parent/Child Clinical Nurse Specialist o California State University, Dominguez Hills – June 1999 Bachelor of Science in Nursing o California State University, Fullerton- June 1996
- Associate Degree in Nursing o Riverside Community College – June 1994
Work Experience (Clinical, Community & Advanced Practice)
- aEEG Coach – Education & Clinical Implementation Various Medical Centers in North America, Brazil, and Asia
- NeuroNICU Program Coordinator Lucille Packard Children’s Hospital, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA December 2012 to present
- NeuroNICU Program Coordinator Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital, Loma Linda, CA October 2013 to January 2015
- Clinical Research Coordinator/Consultant Online Clinical Education Consultant and CNE Provider Neotech Products, Valencia, CA April 2010 to present
- Clinical Education Consultant & Webinar Production Dandle-LION Medical, Danbury, CT September 2009 to present
- Director of Education and Clinical Support Creche Innovations, Penguin Warmers August 2008 to December 2009
2016- With the Publisher – “Bedside Nursing Care During Neuromonitoring” – Chapter in Hahn & Wusthoff textbook
2015 – Creating a NeuroNICU: An Interview – Neonatal Network
2013 – Randall, KS. Using Amplitude Integrated EEG for Preterm Infants in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit: A Trend in the Right Direction. Newborn and Infant Reviews; 13 (2) June 2013, 76-81.
2013 – California Cooling Trial Results – JAMA – Contributor/Co-Author
2011 – Sattler B, Randall KS, Choinere D. Reducing Hazardous Chemical Exposures in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit: A new role for nurses (Aug) Critical Care Nursing Quarterly.